7360RDS 7TS ALS®/SLS™ MID-RIDE DUTY HOLSTER
The Safariland 7360RDS 7TS Mid-ride holster is specifically designed to fit and protect weapons with red dot optics. The 7360RDS 7TS Mid-ride holster features ALS (Automatic Locking System) retention, which is completely operable with the thumb, making training easy, and the straight-up draw makes them very instinctive to use, yet difficult for an assailant's attempted takeaway. Incredibly durable, yet remarkably lightweight, the 7360RDS holster is constructed from SafariSeven material and built to withstand the elements, including extremes of heat and cold. In addition, the holster retains its structural integrity even when submerged in water indefinitely. On the inside of the holster, the SafariSeven material is non-abrasive to protect your firearm's finish. Additional protection is provided by raised surfaces which create airspace around the firearm, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear contact. To ensure a perfect fit, the 7360RDS holster is compatible with all Safariland holster mounting options, and the mid-ride belt loop allows the holster to ride close to the body.
- Level III Retention™
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- For use with red dot optics-equipped firearms
- SLS™ (Self Locking System) Rotating Hood
- A proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in holster’s interior creates air space around the weapon, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from 300° F to -50° F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Injection-molded holster design works with all Safariland® holster mounting options
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain Black and FDE Brown finishes
This particular 7360 7TS holster was built for a Glock 19 (light and optic ready), however down below is a list of other Glocks that will fit and some recommendations for things that you can do to get the perfect fit.
- Pistols Compatible: Glock19X/35/44/45: Play with the tensioner knob as well to get the best amount of friction.
- Lights Compatible: Surefire X300/300V/X300U, Streamlight TLR-1/TLR1HL, Olight PL-Pro or Valkyrie
- Also, the Level III retention strap can come off, turning this holster into a Level I retention holster.