6360RDS - ALS®/SLS MID-RIDE, LEVEL III RETENTION™ DUTY HOLSTER (Right Handed)
The 6360RDS holster is specifically designed for firearms with red dot sights mounted to them. This holster with the Automatic Locking System (ALS®) builds on the foundation of the Self Locking System (SLS). It locks the weapon in all directions upon holstering, it's operable with the thumb, and the weapon can be drawn straight out of the holster with no twisting required. It comes as a mid-ride, but is interchangeable with other paddles.
** Safariland® cannot guarantee that RDS holsters will be compatible with non-factory (Glock MOS, M&P CORE, etc.) mounted red dots. Numerous variables including depth of RDS into slide, use of dovetail, placement on slide, etc. can all affect the fit of the holster.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking Systems) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- SLS® (Self Locking Systems) Rotating Hood
- For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
- SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction protects handgun and sights
- Suede lined to protect handgun's finish
- Optic Hood Guard (optional)
NOTE: Safariland holsters can be very confusing when it comes to fitting them for our pistols. At 2ATG, we've done the work for you so you know what works for you.
The 6390RDS series is a great staple in Safariland's collections of holsters. This particular 6390RDS was built for a Glock 34, however down below is a list of other Glocks that will fit and some recommendations for things that you can do to get the perfect fit.
Pistols Compatible: Glock19/17/19X/35/44/45: These sit a bit lower in the holster. You can glue some sturdy foam to the bottom of the light cap and it will push the Glock back up and rid of the wiggle. Play with the tensioner knob as well to get the best amount of friction.
Optics Compatible: Trijicon RMR, Vortex Viper/Venom, Deltapoint Pro, Dr. Optic, Holosun 407/507/508/509, Burris Fastfire
Lights Compatible: Surefire X300/300V/X300U, Streamlight TLR-1/TLR1HL, Olight PL-Pro or Valkyrie
- Also, both the optic cover and Level III retention strap can come off, turning this holster into a Level I retention holster.