Control bleeding in the field when you add the kit. When seconds count, you will want the easy access of our medical pouch on your belt.
The Wilder Tactical Med Pouch is a lightweight laser cut nylon pouch made specifically to hold an Individual First-Aid Kit (IFAK) along with a Tourniquet.
The Med Pouch comes equipped with a Molle Backer with built-in horizontal and vertical belt slides. The Top Flat comes with 6”x3” Loop section for patches and identifiers. Expandable elastic sides will also ensure that your med kit stays safe and secure. The Med Pouch can be purchased as a kit with our Wilder Tactical IFAK and a North American Rescue (NAR) C-A-T® Tourniquet or as a stand alone purchase.
- Snagless design
- Horizontal and Vertical belt slides
- 6"x3" loop for identifiers
- Expandable elastic sides
- UAB version includes UAB Clips for easy belt mounting of up to 1.75"
- MOLLE version includes Fight Light Malice Clips® for attachment to MOLLE or PALS
- DUTY Universal UAB includes clips for easy belt mounting of Duty belts 2"-2.5"